At Nora Urgent Clinic, employer productivity is the mission of our Occupational Medicine department. We get our patients in to see a physician as soon as we can without appointment and without the annoyance of waiting for long periods of time in the waiting room. We implement this policy so we are able to get employees back to work as soon as their conditions allow because we know time lost on the job is hard and costly on the employee and the employer.
We also offer a quicker and smoother process for new employees. We make ourselves available for immediate screening and on-site testing for each of your new employees.
Below is a list of services we offer to employers:
- Annual or periodic physical exams
- DOT/OSHA physicals
- Executive physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Physical capability forms
- Physical therapy/rehabilitation referrals
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Post-offer evaluation of new hires
- Return to work clearance following injury or illness
- Evaluation of workers’ compensation injuries
- Mandated physical exams from regulatory or licensing agencies
- Evaluation and treatment of one-the-job illness and injury
- Follow-up care and evaluation of the injured patient
- Travel medicine consultations and immunizations
Because of the services we offer, Nora Urgent Clinic is the top medical choice for all employers. We consult with employers and work to meet their specific needs. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you and your employees, please contact us today.